Stone Creek Apartment Homes are a complex of spacious apartments near CSU. We are located off of Prospect and Shields and welcome students, non-students, and pets at our apartments! In today’s blog, we are going to take some time to let you in on all that our apartment complex has to offer Fort Collins residents. Keep reading to learn more about living at Stone Creek!
One And Two-Bedroom Apartments
We offer three floor plans. The first is a regular one-bedroom apartment with 690 square feet of space. The next is also a one-bedroom apartment, but this one has an upgraded loft and is more spacious at 790 square feet. Lastly, we offer an 820 square-foot two-bedroom apartment. Our units are spaciously designed so you never feel cramped. The one-bedroom apartments feature large walk-in closets and linen closets for extra storage space, and all units offer coat closets. Our apartments also feature private balconies (or a patio if you are on the first floor), cozy fireplaces, and breakfast bars. The two-bedroom floor plan offers a double-vanity in the bathroom, so you and your roommate can have a little more space to move around.
We are a pet-friendly apartment in Fort Collins, so your furry friend can join you in your unit. All pets must be approved by us, and there are a couple extra fees involved with keeping a pet. We do have some breed restrictions, but unlike most apartments, we do not have height or weight restrictions for dogs. That means whether you have a Chihuahua or a Great Dane, they’ll be happy to call Stone Creek “home.” You can take a look at our breed restrictions on this page, and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Our community amenities are a huge benefit to living at Stone Creek Apartment Homes. Check out some of our best community features below!
- Heated Saltwater Swimming Pool: We have a large saltwater pool available for tenants to use surrounded by pool chairs and tables with umbrellas. Saltwater pools have lower chlorine levels than traditional swimming pools, making them more gentle on the eyes, skin, and hair.
- Fitness Center: Our apartments offer a fitness center equipped with TVs, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, and other fitness equipment to help you keep in shape without having to buy a gym membership.
- Tanning Bed: We also offer a complimentary tanning bed for residents looking to keep a tan up year-round, even during the snowy Colorado winter.
- Beautiful Landscape: One of the first things people notice about our apartment complex is the beautiful landscaping and scenery Stone Creek has to offer. Our complex is full of trees, green grass, and beautiful shrubbery. We also have a large pond right in the middle of the complex that makes for an excellent area to go for a walk or tuck into a good book.
- Picnic Area With Barbecues: One of the drawbacks of apartment life as opposed to living in a house is not having a backyard to hang out in. Thankfully, though, we solve that problem by offering picnic areas with barbecue grills for you to use whenever you’d like. Whether you’re cooking up some burgers for you and your friends before walking to the new CSU stadium to catch a football game or throwing a summer bash, you’ll love spending time in our picnic areas.
- Laundry Facility: Even though our units come with full-size washer and dryer hookups, we know that many residents do not own their own washers and dryers. So, of course, we offer a clean and spacious laundry facility for you to use whenever you need it.
Perfect Location For Everyone
We welcome students at our apartment complex (we are right down the street from CSU after all!), but non-students will also love living at Stone Creek. We are about a two-minute drive to Campus West, which has some of the best dining options this side of Mulberry. We’re about a 10-15 minute walk (and a five-minute bike ride) from the CSU stadium, making us close enough to campus for students to get to class without being directly on campus, which can get pretty hectic during the school year. We have a King Soopers just a three-minute drive away, so getting groceries is a breeze, and you can easily hop onto Prospect Road and head East to hit the I-25 Freeway if you’re headed to Denver. Old Town is just a couple miles away if you want to head down there for a nice meal or a night out at the bars, and you can easily head to the mountains without having to drive through the busiest parts of town.
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Our apartments fill up fast, especially as the Fall semester begins at CSU. We recommend getting in touch with our friendly staff to learn more about currently available apartments for rent and upcoming openings. We love calling Stone Creek our home, and we know you will too! Give our front office a call today to learn more about living at Stone Creek!