Students at Colorado State University often find themselves wondering where to live after they move out of the dorms. You have a ton of options for rental homes and apartments in Fort Collins, but not all of them are created equal. Some places will be way out of your budget, and others won’t have the amenities that you need. Others still will be too far away from campus, and some might not allow pets. At Stone Creek Apartment Homes, we think we nailed exactly what CSU students are looking for in their apartments. In today’s blog, we’re taking some time to go over some of the reasons why college students love calling Stone Creek ‘home,’ and why you will, too! Keep reading to discover what makes us the best option for apartments near CSU.
Why CSU Students Love Stone Creek
- You won’t have to deal with CSU parking: Anyone who has ever tried to park on campus knows how much of a hassle it can be. You pay hundreds of dollars a year for a parking pass and end up parking a ten-minute walk from your classroom anyways. If you live just down the road, however, you can bike or walk to class in a matter of minutes, saving the hassle of driving around and around a crowded on-campus parking lot looking for a spot or parking far away in the garages.
- Everything you need is just a few minutes away: We are just around the corner from King Soopers, a two-minute walk from the Rite Aid Pharmacy, and down the road from all of your favorite eateries. Whether you need something you can grab in a drive-through and take to class like Wendy’s, Taco Bell, McDonald’s, or Sonic, or would prefer a sit-down experience at Fuzzy’s Tacos, JAWS Sushi, or Road 34, there are food options beyond your wildest imagination in the area. There are also plenty of fast-casual dining experiences near our apartments like Spoons Soups & Salads, Qdoba, The Waltzing Kangaroo, and Krazy Karl’s.
- We are not “student apartments,” but we have a lot of students: There are a few university-affiliated apartments in town that only cater to students. While we welcome students to our apartments near CSU, we also have a lot of young professionals, recent CSU alumni, families, and couples living here. This means you can learn a little something from people who have been in your shoes, and you won’t have to move after you graduate if you don’t want to. It is also a great option for students who want to live with non-students!
- We allow four-legged friends: College is hard, and having a cat, dog, or even a hamster can make life a whole lot more enjoyable. We know how important your pets are to you, so we are thrilled to be one of the few pet-friendly apartments in Fort Collins. You can learn more about our pet policy here!
- We have a heated saltwater pool: That’s right. If there’s one thing you should always look for in an apartment, it’s a pool. How many times in your life will you live somewhere with a pool in your own backyard? Take advantage of living in an apartment by choosing one like ours that has a heated pool for you and your friends to enjoy!
- We also have a fitness center and complimentary tanning bed: In addition to a tenant-use pool, we also have a fitness center equipped with everything you need to avoid paying for that gym membership, as well as tanning beds. Whether you like to hit the gym after a stressful school day and unwind or you want to get a little bit tan before an upcoming event, our community amenities have you covered.
- We’ve got your maintenance issues covered: We have a dedicated maintenance team that can be available after-hours for emergencies. When you’re young, it can be daunting having to call a plumber or an electrician to your home, not knowing how much it will cost or when they can get there. It is even more stressful when you have to juggle a full class load and a part-time job. We take it upon ourselves to make sure your apartment is in working order, so just submit a service request whenever you need something fixed. We also keep up with all of the landscaping and snow shoveling, so you can just relax and enjoy your college years.
We Are Your Apartments Near CSU
Want to see for yourself why our apartments are ideal for Colorado State University students? Get in touch with Stone Creek to learn more about our available apartments for rent and schedule a tour of some of our units. We look forward to being your home away from home while you’re a student in Fort Collins and beyond!